Pumpkin Flour Cornbread
Pumpkin Flour Cookies
1 cup Oliver Farm Pumpkin Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
3/4 of a stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 tablespoon pumpkin spice
Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Beat together butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Lightly beat 1 egg with a fork in a small bowl and add to butter mixture and beat with mixer until creamy. Then beat in vanilla and reduce to low and mix in flour mixture until just blended. Scoop ¼ cup batter for each cookie and bake until golden for 13—15 minutes. Transfer cookies to cool.
Vegan Pumpkin Flour Snickerdoodles
By Sandi Goldi
- 1/4 cup organic butter + 1/4 cup Oliver Farm Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 1/4 cup sugar + 1/4 cup organic applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1(15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2/3 cup Oliver Farm Pumpkin Seed flour + 2/3 Sorghum flour + 2/3 Coconut flour
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease a bread pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well after each one. Add Vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour into prepared bread pan and bake one hour to one hour and ten minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting (we stick ours in the fridge for about 30min.)